Friday, April 27, 2012

Chapter 3 - Enter in Paragon


Part 1 - Who owns the White Hand Orcs?
Ichigo, Tsubaka’s pet bear, arrived in Ost Guruth. The soldiers immediately took Tsubaka to Radgast’s Tower. “You really did a number on yourself Tsubaka,” Radgast said. Tsubaka moaned and fell into a deep consciousness.
A few days later….
“Where… am… I?” Tsubaka said moaning.
“Here drink this,” Radgast said giving Tsubaka a green potion, “It’s an altheas potion.”
Tsubaka took a sip of the potion, bitter it was, but it had given him quite of comfort. “Radgast, sir, I had seen orcs, that bared a symbol of a white hand. I have never seen these types of orcs before they did not come from the Lone-Lands.”
“Hm, this is quite disturbing news you have Tsubaka,” Radgast stated.
“Yes, and they also took my parents.”
Radgast looked shocked at Tsubaka, “They took your parents. You sure they didn’t kill them.”
“I’m sure, teach.”
“Then this is very bad, one of my friends, uses that very same symbol but to represent peace not war. Tsubaka you must promise me this not to go looking after me until the 2nd full moon. I will talk to this friend of mine and see what is up.”
“Yes sir.”
“In the meanwhile I rummaged through or belongings and found an article that you circled, ‘Kinship: Paragon seeks new members.’ I would like for you to follow up on this and go to the Ettenmoors, a place between the Trollshaws and Angmar and searched for the one they call ‘Takeo’.”
“Yes, sir.”
Radgast gathered his stuff and set foot towards Eregion while Tsubaka took the path to the Ettenmoors.
Part 2 - Freeps vs. Creeps, Run for your life Tsubaka
Tsubaka arrived in the Ettenmors in a quaint area called “Glan Vraig” and asked one of the people that were walking around, “Excuse me, where can I find the hobbit named ‘Takeo’.”
“He is at the bridge near the encampment and Tol Ascarnen,” the man said, “You’ll have to go through the forest, so beware.
“Thank you,” Tsubaka bowed to him and left.
When Tsubaka got outside of the area of “Glan Vraig” and was bombarded with a song that kept repeating “This is Ettenmoors“. “Sora, come, we must find Takeo,” Tsubaka said going into forest following a path. The forest was dark and creepy looking; he could swear he heard twigs snap and footsteps. He reached an encampment full of elves but before he could enter he was entangled by a web. “What is going on?” Tsubaka asked out loud.
“What’s going on, my dear dinner, well that’s what going on,” a wolf like creature said.
“He’s a loremaster, and a Manling at that, my dear brother Conall,” another wolf like creature said.
“That would be tasty,” a spider said.
Tsubaka was surrounded by two wolves like creatures and two spiders. “What creatures are you; I can’t talk to you telepathically.”
“I guess we could entertain our dinner, I always love to let our victims have their last wish, “Conall said, “Kegan would like to start the story.”
“Ah, yes born in Angmar we were and sent here to tear the freeps up and eat them and make sure they don’t get into the secret way into Angmar and destroy Angmar easily,” Kegan said, “Cordelia would like to finish.”
“I think you summed it all up,” Cordelia said, “What do you think Kaie?”
“I think this freep is afraid of us,” Kaie said.
“Of course I am your surrounding me, it’s a natural fear that we humans have,” Tsubaka said.
“Well, then we should eat you quick,” Conall said trying to pounce Tsubaka. Tsubaka dodged the attacked and then all the creeps started to attack.
“Anger consume in this fire, and strike my enemy,” Tsubaka said throwing fire at one of the wargs, it had hit and the warg yelped. The fight kept going on for ten minutes with Tsubaka evading and dodging attacks until Tsubaka made a mistake and got hit by a poison shot from one of the spiders, then a warg had attacked him.
“Hm, where should I take a bite at you, the jugular will drain a lot of blood or should I,” Conall said before he was interrupted by a loud cry. “Oh Takeo is coming so I only get a taste of you,” Conall said smirking while biting into Tsubaka’s neck.
“AH!!!!!!!!” Tsubaka cried out loud.
“Take this warg,” Takeo said while swing his sword.
“Let’s get out of here guys our target has been attacked,” Kaie said, “We’ll tell the boss we did the job.”
“Uh,” Tsubaka said while getting up.
“You’re hurt.”
“I know. Are you Takeo?”
“Yes, I am. Why do I ask?”
“My mentor told me to see you about apply for membership in your kin.”
“Ah, Ellouhollia can you port us to Thorin’s Hall, I think we are done here,” Takeo said.
“Will do,” Ellouhollia said while finding the quickest path to Thorin’s Hall. In a flash they went from Ettenmoors to Thorin’s Hall.
Part 3 - Initiation
Upon arriving in Thorin’s Hall, Takeo paid the Stable Master some money, “Your fastest horses to Falathlorn homesteads.”
“Yes sir, right away.”
A few minutes later they arrived to the homesteads. “We live in the area of Bruniach, nice place,” Takeo stated.
“Uh huh,” Tsubaka said half-heartedly.
“Are you okay?”
“A little woozy but overall fine.”
“Well will have our minstrel and rune keeper look after you when we get there.”
“A rune keeper those are rare and a sight to see.”
“Yes, ah here we are, 5 Waterbank Road.”
Tsubaka looked at the amazing stuff that was outside, banners, picnic tables, and even a large tent. “Wow,” Tsubaka exclaimed.
“So what’s your name,” Takeo said getting off of his pony.
“Oh I forgot to introduce myself my name is Tsubaka, Loremaster, Apprentice of Radgast the Brown,” Tsubaka said bowing to the hobbit.
“Ah, Radgast, yeah I helped him out once, the wights in Garth Argwen, nice guy,” Takeo said opening the door to the house. The house was filled with all sorts of odd trophies hanging from the wall or just standing out in plain sight. “Anyone here?” Takeo yelled it had echoed like it was empty but the house was just that big.
“Aye, ye don’t need to yell,” a dwarf said.
“Ah, meet Atsushi, our dwarf of many beers,” Takeo said.
“And he has many talents, like smelling bad,” someone else said.
“Bah, ye elves no nothing of what dwarf can do, stupid treehuggers, ye are,” Atsushi said, “And what be ye name.”
“I am Tsubaka Inoue, Loremaster, Apprentice to Radgast the Brown, Master Dwarf,” Tsubaka said.
“Aye, ye see at least this manling shows some respect, unlike ye Takeshi or ye Orochi,” Atsushi said.
“Don’t do that, it will go only to his head,” Takeshi said.
“Bah.”
“Hehehe,” Tsubaka laughed, “It’s funny because it’s like a family to get into these small quarrels.” Tsubaka started to look sullen. The memory flooded back into his brain he had almost forgotten why he set out to find out who was behind the attack that took his parents away from him.
“So, what seems to be the problem,” another dwarf said looking at Tsubaka, “Oh my what a nasty warg bite, hmmmm. I think it’s healing just nicely but let me apply a little healing to it. Oh.”
“Huh? What’s the problem?” Tsubaka questioned.
“That’s no ordinary warg bite, that’s a bite from a warg that makes people into were-wargs, oh I’m sorry I did forget to introduce myself I am Starlin, Rune keeper,” Starlin stated.
“Were-warg?”
“Yes, I’m afraid so by the next full moon you’ll turn into a were-warg.”
“Well than, while he’s still human I think, Tsu, should be allowed into the kin, from what Tarj had told me he’s a very powerful loremaster, probably even more powerful than Ace,” Orochi said, “I’m the leader of Paragon and I hereby declare Tsubaka Inoue Member of Paragon.”
“Here, here,” everyone said.
“But what about my were-warg the next full moon is tomorrow,” Tsubaka said nervously.
“Aye, that is a problem,” Atsushi said.
“Wait, I have an idea. Master Dwarf you are an excellent craftsman right,” Tsu said.
“Aye I am.”
“Can you craft a bracelet so that all of you will know who the were-warg is?”
“Aye, I can but for now some ale to celebrate there is no need to spoil a good party.”
“For once I agree with Atsushi, there is no reason to spoil a good party,” Takeshi said.
“Tomorrow before the sun goes down, ye will have your bracelet,” Atsushi said while drinking a pint of ale.
“Thank you and I’ll take a pint only please,” Tsubaka said.

No comments:

Post a Comment